Complaints Handling Policy
This document is the policy of Priavo Maritime Security Incorporated (hereafter the “Company”) which deals with any complaints from customers, suppliers, partners, or other stakeholders.
Our complaints policy:
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us on:
Phone: +44 (0) 207 666 3057
Post: Priavo Security Ltd, 84 Brook Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 5EH
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this
- We will then investigate. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Director, Peter Murphy, who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Pete will then invite you to a meeting (either face to face or if you prefer by Skype) to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Pete will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Pete will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for either the Managing Director or someone unconnected with the matter at the firm to review the matter.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If we must change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Priavo Maritime Security Incorporated