COP 26 Journey Management And Executive Protection: UK
Close Protection, Journey Management and secure electric vehicles and security trained drivers for VIP political figure attending COP 26 climate summit in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Location recces carried out by local Executive Protection Officer’s
- Surveillance teams in operation throughout the duration of the summit to provide protective perimeter
- Daily intelligence reports, situational updates and monitoring of protests, activists and potential threats
- Full Security and Medical risk assessments to identify local assets and authorities
- Operational planning and preparation liaising with client stakeholders and local operatives/drivers
- Security Surveys on all relevant locations including airports, restaurants, hotels, business and leisure venues
- Security advance and mobile security detail
- Pre-defined incident escalation, crisis management and response plan
- Organisation of road moves; vehicle checks/driver briefs / route recces to ID diversion points and escape routes
- Dedicated operations team overwatch for the entirety of the task
- Secure communication established with relevant stake holders
- Liaising with multiple embedded security teams, authorities and third parties on the ground and at venues
- Manpower: 1 Local EPO’s, 2 Security Trained Drivers, 2 hybrid and electric vehicles and 2 surveillance operatives.
Priavo operatives escorted the Principal to and from all venue locations maintaining a safe environment, managing and mitigating all types of threat. We liaised with multiple security teams, media, and government officials to ensure logistical challenges were met throughout the high-profile event. Security teams remained fully flexible throughout the task to offer full support, liaising with local assets, key contacts, venue security, law enforcement agencies and embassies where appropriate. Priavo operations coordinated all road moves, logistical support and secure transportation briefing the Principal and key personnel on security measures adopted. Priavo surveillance monitored threat intelligence, developing protests and demonstrations to provide actionable intelligence on the ground and influence security details.