Journey Management and Executive Protection: Amsterdam, London, Poland
VIP meet and greet service, security trained drivers, journey management and executive protection for a high profile UHNW client travelling to Amsterdam, London and Poland on a humanitarian mission throughout the Russia/Ukraine conflict.
- Operational planning and preparation liaising with client and local security trained driver
- Pre-defined incident escalation, crisis management and response plan
- Airport VIP Meet and Greet service for both arrival and departure
- Organisation of road moves, flights, and logistics; vehicle checks and driver briefs including route recces to identify diversion points and escape routes
- Dedicated operations team overwatch for the entirety of the task
- Secure communication established with relevant stake holders
- Manpower: AMS – 4 x Security trained drivers and vehicles, 1 x British EPO, LND – 2 x Security trained drivers and vehicles, POL – 5 x EPO’s, 3 x Armed Security drivers and vehicles.
The task took place across multiple refugee sites, in support of the ongoing humanitarian efforts, and security teams remained fully flexible throughout the task to offer full support, liaising with local assets, key contacts, law enforcement agencies and embassies where appropriate. Priavo operatives escorted the Principal and key stakeholders to and from all locations maintaining a safe environment around the Principal, managing and mitigating all types of threat. Priavo operations coordinated all movements, logistical support and secure transportation briefing the Principal and key personnel on security measures adopted.