Executive Protection and Travel Risk Management for High Profile Corporate Board in New Delhi, India over a 4-day period.
• A travel risk assessment providing up to date intelligence surrounding all destinations being visited
•Full location recce prior to the Principal’s arrival for security recommendations and familiarisation
• Security surveys on all relevant areas including airports, tourist venues and accommodation
• Liaising with all relevant third parties de-conflicting where appropriate
• Logistical travel management and secure vetted transportation. Coordination of car transfers; vehicle checks / driver briefs prior to the client’s arrival
• Route recces identifying diversion points and escape routes
• Contingency planning and safe havens designated in the event of an extraction
• Co-ordinating with the local police stations, embassies and agencies accordingly
• In country security support, airport meet and greet, airport facilitation, local vetted secure vehicle. Daily intelligence reports
• Manpower:2 Armed Local Executive Protection Officers, 2 local Security Trained Drivers and vehicles
Priavo operatives escorted the Principal and key stakeholders to and from all locations maintaining a safe environment around the Principal, managing and mitigating all types of threat. Our security team remained fully flexible throughout the task to offer full support, liaising with local assets and key contacts. Priavo operations coordinated all road moves, logistical support and secure transportation briefing the Principal and key personnel on security measures adopted.