Comprehensive Physical Security Audit was carried out at the Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA) HQ in London, with implementation of all recommended security measures.
• Initial security audit on property, including internal and external areas, assessed to identify vulnerabilities and present key findings
• Scope of audit to concentrate on access control, Intruder alarms and monitoring systems, remote monitoring, CCTV systems, emergency response procedures, security management and emergency planning.
• Upgraded Access control and door entry system
• Upgraded CCTV systems externally and install new camera system internally
• Upgraded Intruder Alarm System (IAS)
• Installed Panic Buttons throughout the building
• Third party to manage and oversee security functions and review security related principles, procedures, and processes
• Designed / implemented standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and emergency response procedures (ERP’s) bespoke to specific threats, risks, and hazards.
• Manpower: 2 Security auditors
• Equipment: Access control, CCTV, Intruder alarm system, panic buttons
Full report produced with recommendations for improvement and control of all high-risk findings throughout the period. We then implemented requested security measures and improvements.