Executive Protection, logistical travel management, police escort and security services for six VIP’s travelling to Lagos, Nigeria for a business meeting.
• Full Travel Risk assessment with data intelligence for destination and all locations
• Medical risk assessment to identify local hospitals and medical centres
• Location recces of all locations carried out by local EPO’s
• Operational planning and preparation liaising with client and local operatives/drivers
• Liaison with Mobile Police for support on journeys to and from the airport
• Security surveys on all locations including airports, restaurants, hotels and business venues
• Pre-defined incident escalation, crisis management and response plan
• Organisation of road moves; vehicle checks and driver briefs including route recces to identify diversion points and escape routes
• Secure communication established with relevant stake holders
• In country security support, airport meet and greet, airport facilitation, local vetted armoured vehicles and drivers. Daily intelligence reports.
• Manpower: 2 EPO, 3 Security Trained Drivers, Nigerian mobile police escort and two armed police officers
Priavo operatives escorted the Principal and key stakeholders to and from all locations maintaining a safe environment around the Principal, managing and mitigating all types of threat. Our security team remained fully flexible throughout the task to offer full support, liaising with local assets and key contacts. Priavo operations coordinated all road moves, logistical support and secure transportation briefing the Principal and key personnel on security measures adopted.