Travel Risk Management: Europe And South America
Travel Risk Management, Emergency Alert Cover and Contingency Planning for high profile American CEO and family.
- Country and Regional Risk Assessment
- In-Country Journey Management, security surveys, threat and vulnerability assessments
- In house traveller tracking and 24/7 remote monitoring through locate for all users
- Locate training and testing prior to deployment
- 24/7 intelligence monitoring and emergency cover
- Pre-defined escalationand crisis response plans in place.
- Liason with local Police and embassies
- In-Country security support: airport meet and greet, local vetted drivers and vehicles
- Manpower: Ad-hoc In-Country security support for airport facilitation, vetted drivers and vehicles (various locations), 1 security manager, 2 analysts for 24 hour emergency response
Priavo operatives escorted the Principal and key stakeholders to and from all locations maintaining a safe environment around the Principal, managing and mitigating all types of threat. Security teams remained fully flexible throughout the task to offer full support, liaising with local assets, key contacts, law enforcement agencies and embassies where appropriate. Priavo operations coordinated all road moves, logistical support and secure transportation briefing the Principal and key personnel on security measures adopted.