Executive Protection, logistical support, journey management and security services for Celebrity and guests multiple site trip across Egypt. Event locations included Cairo, Siwa, Luxor, Qena, Edfu, Aswan and Abu Simbel.
• Full Travel Risk assessment with data intelligence surrounding all destinations
• Full medical risk assessment to identify local hospitals and medical centres
• Location recce prior to the Principal’s arrival for security recommendations and familiarisation
• Operational planning and preparation liaising with client and all third-party agents utilising Priavo’s operational planning portal
• Security surveys on all relevant areas including airports, yachts, tourist venues and accommodation
• Pre-defined incident escalation, crisis management and response plan
• Liaison with local police stations and embassies
• Coordination of all vehicle transfers; vehicles checks, driver briefs, route recces identifying diversion points and escape routes
• Dedicated open source intelligence and social media monitoring by analysts
• Secure communication, secondary encrypted comms solution as backup, plus emergency SAT phones
• In country security support, airport meet and greet, airport facilitation, local vetted secure vehicles. Daily intelligence reports. Leapfrogging operatives ahead of next locations.
• Manpower:1 Dedicated Operations Manager, 6 Executive Protection Officers, 6 local security operatives, 1 local Doctor, 24hr security overwatch (1 British, 1 local)
Priavo operatives escorted the Principal and key stakeholders to and from all locations maintaining a safe environment around the Principal, managing and mitigating all types of threat. Our security team remained fully flexible throughout the task to offer full support, liaising with local assets and key contacts. Priavo operations coordinated all road moves, logistical support and secure transportation briefing the Principal and key personnel on security measures adopted.