Close Protection, journey management, medical support and logistical coordination for a VIP celebrity, guests and family on a personal trip across Egypt. Event locations included Cairo, Siwa, Luxor, Qena, Edfu, Aswan and Abu Simbel.
• Full Travel Risk assessment including security surveys on yacht, tourist venues, airports and accommodation
• Regular threat intelligence updates surrounding all destinations throughout duration of the trip
• Full medical risk assessment to identify individual needs and in-country hospitals should they be required
• Telemedicine services utilised to provide prescribed drugs for pre-determined medical diagnosis
• Operational planning and preparation liaising with client and all third-party agents
• Pre-defined incident escalation, crisis management and response plan
• In country security support, airport meet and greet and airport facilitation
Manpower: 1 British Security Director, 2 Local Operatives, 24hr security overwatch
Security accompanied the Principal, family and guests on river cruise, and to and from all locations, maintaining a safe environment around the vessel and those onboard. Security teams offered complete support, liaising with local assets, key contacts and embedded security teams where appropriate. Priavo office based ops team maintained full oversight throughout the duration of the trip, paying particular attention to pre-defined medical risks. Key briefings with the Principal and key personnel on security measures adopted were undertaken to facilitate group trips.