MARITIME SECURITY SUPERYACHT: GULF OF ADEN
Regular Armed Transits of Superyachts Transiting Through High Risk Areas, across the Gulf Of Aden and Indian Ocean.
- Comprehensive operations support, monitoring and planning
- Complete with Country and Regional Risk Assessments
- Conduct vessel security assessment for security recommendations / familiarization
- Monitor information from international Naval Forces, other agencies and coalition
- Armed response maintained on board the vessel for the duration of the transit
- Advise, train and mentor the vessel’s crew – on actions in the event of a piracy incident, areas of concern and recent pirate activity in the area.
- 24-hour watch cover, augmented where necessary by deck crew look outs with an incident management plan and response in the event of an incident
- Manpower: 4-Armed Maritime Security Operatives
- Equipment: registered firearms, body armour, night vision devices, online AIS vessel tracking, sat phone for HQ contact
At Priavo we understand the myriad of threats facing owners and operators today and deploy specialist teams for Super Yacht Security. Our operatives are all former members of the British Special Boat Service or ex-Royal Marine Commandos. They are highly trained, armed professionals in Maritime Security and provide both physical and electronic deterrence whilst on board – with experience of over 6,000 successful armed transits.