Executive Protection, Secure Drive and Security Services for UHNW Executives in Mumbai, India over a 5-day period.
• Travel risk assessment and intelligence monitoring across the region.
• Full Location reconnaissance prior to the Principal’s arrival for security recommendations.
• Security surveys on all relevant areas including airports, business and tourist venues and accommodation.
• Liaising with all relevant third parties de-conflicting where appropriate.
• Coordinated car transfers; vehicle checks and driver briefs prior to the client’s arrival.
• Route recces identifying diversion points and escape routes.
• Contingency planning and safe havens designation in the event of an extraction.
• Logistical travel management and close protection of principles
• In country security support, airport meet and greet, airport facilitation, local vetted secure vehicle. Daily intelligence reports.
• Manpower: 1 English-Speaking Executive Protection Officer, 2 local Security Trained Drivers and vehicle
Priavo operatives escorted the Principal and key stakeholders to and from all locations maintaining a safe environment around the Principal, managing and mitigating all types of threat. Our security team remained fully flexible throughout the task to offer full support, liaising with local assets and key contacts. Priavo operations coordinated all road moves, logistical support and secure transportation briefing the Principal and key personnel on security measures adopted.