Executive Protection, Journey Management and security services for UHNW Principal travelling to a business conference in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
• Location recces prior to the Principal’s arrival carried out by local EPO on the ground
• Full Travel Risk assessment with data intelligence for destination and all locations
• Full medical risk assessment to identify local hospitals and medical centres
• Operational planning and preparation liaising with client and local operative
• Security surveys on all relevant areas including airport, leisure and business venues and accommodation
• Pre-defined incident escalation, crisis management and response plan
• Organisation of road moves; vehicle checks and driver brief including route recces to ID diversion points and escape routes
• Organisation of Police escort to and from airport, to assist and speed transit time.
• Briefing of Principal and key personnel on security measures adopted (where appropriate)
• Dedicated operations team overwatch for the entirety of the task
• Secure communication established with relevant stake holders
• In country security support, airport meet and greet, airport facilitation, local vetted armoured vehicle and driver. Daily intelligence reports.
• Manpower:1 ex-pat Executive Protection Officer, 1 Local Armed Executive Protection Officer, 1 local Security Trained Driver and Armoured Vehicle, Police Escort
Priavo operatives escorted the Principal and key stakeholders to and from all locations maintaining a safe environment around the Principal, managing and mitigating all types of threat. Security teams remained fully flexible throughout the task to offer full support, liaising with local assets, key contacts, law enforcement agencies and embassies where appropriate. Priavo operations coordinated all road moves, logistical support and secure transportation briefing the Principal and key personnel on security measures adopted.