Close Protection, Journey Management and Security Services for an UHNW Principal travelling to Toluca and Veracruz, Mexico.
• Location recces carried out by local EPO’s
• Full Travel Risk assessment with data intelligence and monitoring for destination and all locations
• Full medical risk assessment to identify local hospitals and medical centres
• Operational planning and preparation liaising with client stakeholders and local operatives/drivers
• Security Surveys on all relevant locations including airports, restaurants, hotels, business and leisure venues
• Security advance and mobile security detail
• Pre-defined incident escalation, crisis management and response plan
• Organisation of road moves; vehicle checks/driver briefs / route recces to ID diversion points and escape routes
• Dedicated operations team overwatch for the entirety of the task
• Secure communication established with relevant stake holders
• In country security support, airport meet and greet, airport facilitation, local vetted armoured vehicles and security trained driver. Daily intelligence reports and monitoring.
• Manpower:3 ex-pat Team Leaders and 3 Local EPO’s for both locations plus mobile Security Detail, 2 Armed Security Trained Drivers, 2 Armoured Vehicles and backing SUV in each location.
Priavo operatives escorted the Principal and key stakeholders to and from all locations maintaining a safe environment around the Principal, managing and mitigating all types of threat. Our security team remained fully flexible throughout the task to offer full support, liaising with local assets and key contacts. Priavo operations coordinated all road moves, logistical support and secure transportation briefing the Principal and key personnel on security measures adopted.